The food trucks were founded by Thomas H.buckley who prepared lunch wagons in Worcester, Massachusetts, in the 1880s. After some time, food trucks became prominent in the USA and other countries. Most of the food sellers sell lunch and dinner wagons on their trucks, and a few sell ice cream as well to fascinate the children and increase their business. Due to the food trucks, people can find their favorite food on trucks and anywhere.
What is the definition of a food truck?
A food truck is a larger and four wheeler vehicle that is filled with food stuff. It can go from one place to another place to sell their food. A food truck has all the appliances that are used for cooking.
How it became famous
By 2008, food trucks became popular in the USA and all over the world, but it officially became famous when the famous Korean-American chef Roy Choi launched a food truck, and a small number of trucks started in all nations. Nowadays, you can easily find food trucks anywhere because people are busy with their hectic schedules and always prefer to eat something from outside.
What is the importance of the food trucks in weddings and parties?
Nowadays, people prefer food trucks at weddings just to enhance the value of their wedding party. Food trucks have become a part of life in this modern era. The food trucks are used as the Catering Food Truck in Melbourne. People prefer them a lot. Food trucks provide you with different types of street food in the market. In this materialistic world, people prefer food trucks to show their status in the world.
Benefits of business of food truck
The business of food trucks is popular in this world because it has various benefits.
- Low investment: To open a restaurant, a person needs 18-20 lakh because you need to purchase some space for it, while you can open a food truck for just 8-10 lakh. If a person has an old truck, he can use it by repairing it and setting it up with useful kitchen equipment, which gives him a handsome amount of profit.
- Food trucks need low operation costs: You need to hire a wide range of staff like managers, chefs, waiters, kitchen managers, cashiers, etc. When you open a restaurant and a food truck, you need only one or two people to support you, and you can also manage it on your own.
- Food trucks attract more customers: Food trucks keep prices of food very low; the different food starts from 80-100, and it is a good amount to attract customers.
- Healthy and hygiene: food trucks are considered as alternatives to street food. As roadside food seems unhealthy and unsafe for consumption, many people shift to small restaurants and food trucks to enjoy fast food.
- Experiment with location: Food trucks are mobile, and they can move anywhere if the work is not going well there, but restaurants are settled in one place and fail when the value goes down.
- Build up a brand: A person can build his brand with a food truck at a small level and can check the possibility of success of a food truck and the hotels and restaurants.
Before opening a food truck, things you have to keep in your mind
A few things are there that you should keep in mind
- Chose the perfect van or vehicle
- Good quality of kitchen equipment
- Apply for the license for a food truck
- Search for a perfect palace for smooth work.
- prepare the banners, posters and menu of the delicious to put on the food truck
- choose the uniform for the staff of the staff and give a beautiful name to your food truck
- Marketing the business of your food truck
- Analyze your investment in owning a food truck
- Register for Kitchen insurance
- The foods you can easily prepare add to a menu at an affordable price.
The business of Food trucks is the best option in this contemporary era. The food trucks give you a huge amount of profit with low investment. Most of the food trucks are now run in Melbourne, which is located in Australia, and Meat Mechanics is the best and most popular Food truck in Melbourne.