Melbourne: The food truck business has seen exponential growth in recent times. The demand of getting food at a convenience has made food trucks a prevalent option against the millennials.
Still, if you have second doubts about your decision to open a Food Truck Point Cook or if you are indecisive about what kind of mobile kitchen would be more suitable for you, we are here to help you out by comparing some important points between food trucks and food carts.
Also, remember food trucks are very famous as they provide the service of Catering in Point Cook to their customer for special occasions.
What Is Food Truck?
It is basically a combination of kitchen and vehicle. It is uniquely designed to serve food to the pedestrian who passes by. Food preparation is done on the vehicle and then served to the customer by the truck window, which is on the side.
Pros Of Food Truck
Some benefits of food trucks compare to food carts:
- Unlike food carts, it is easier to take the truck from one palace to another without towing it. As it is a mobile kitchen, you can take it from one lucrative location to another without complications.
- It is a single unit, which results in, you not having a separate transport vehicle.
- As it is uniquely designed to serve the pedestrian, its compact size makes it so much easier to travel through the city and its parking spaces.
- Unlike the standard kitchen, the food truck is much easier to manage and maintain.
- Because of its mobility, the food truck provides services to the customer by getting access to all the spots in the city.
- As it travels from one stop to another, it caters to all kinds of people, making the menu experimentation more effortless.
- As the food trucks are gaining a lot of popularity, their resale value is very high.
- Can offer a service of catering for your special occasion.
What Is Food Cart?
The compact mobile kitchen is either towed by hand or with the help of other vehicles, including a car or bicycle. the cook would serve the food from behind the cart. Generally, a food cart has one or two pieces of cooking equipment and a warmer to keep the food hot.
Pros Of Food Cart
- It is an affordable option for people who want to start their business in a mobile kitchen.
- Its compact size is beneficial in attracting passersby in a trafficked area during lunch hours.
- The mobility of food cart avails to go any location where other forms of food service would not go, including parks.
- It helps you build a good relationship with the locals as the cart provides eye-level service.
- During off-season or holidays, the space-saving size makes it safer and more straightforward.
- It has a limited menu, making your signature selection of menu very popular among the locals.